Here are all the 30 crafting recipes.
Wondering how use these items for completing quests? Here’s a video that will show you a list of all quests and the items required for completing them : https://youtu.be/hrgcQZUt6EY
Here are the two new recipes that were added in the update: Paralyze cure = Tin Can + Turbulent Juice Tube + Dark Energy Ball
Pure Curum = Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell + Supercharged Battery
Note : Only 2 new recipes were added in the update, there appear to be 33 recipes because they skipped recipe number 10!
Here’s how I got the mascot morty : https://youtu.be/dw9a5fBMX3s
Audio : Happy Little Elves – Audionautix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7CYZ…
1. Morty Manipulator Chip = Supercharged Battery + Circuit Board + Tin Can Morty Manipulator Chip is used to catch wild Mortys.
2. Serum = Battery + Fleeb Heals 20 HP.
3. Great Serum = Battery + Purified Fleeb Heals 50 HP.
4. Sensational Serum = Supercharged Battery + Serum Heals 200 HP.
5. Pure Serum = Supercharged Battery + Great Serum Heals all HP.
6. Halzinger = Battery + Fleeb + Bacteria Cell Restores a dazed Morty to 50% HP.
7. Pure Halzinger = Battery + Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell Restores a dazed Morty to 100% HP.
8. Poison Cure = Tin Can + Bacteria Cell + Dark Energy Ball Cures a poisoned Morty.
9. Paralyze Cure = Tin Can + Turbulent Juice Tube + Dark Energy Ball Cures a paralyzed Morty.
10. Pure Curum = Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell + Supercharged Battery Heals all HP and cures all ailments.
11. Plutonic Rock = Battery + Bacteria Cell Adds 50% of AP to all attacks. Also, Quest item for ‘Rickstoring the balance’. (NPC = Doofus Rick)
12. Pure Plutonic Rock = Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell Restores full AP to all attacks.
13. Courier Flap = Battery + Motherboard + Mutant Bacteria Cell Takes you back to the Citadel.
14. Level Up Mega Seed = Attack Mega Seed + Defense Mega Seed + Speed Mega Seed Increases a Morty’s level by 1.
15. Battery = Tin Can + Cable + Fleeb Quest item for ‘The Broken Rickmote’. (NPC = Jerry)
16. Supercharged Battery = Battery+ Turbulent Juice Tube Quest item for ‘Feeling Rickcharged’. (NPC = Robot Rick)
17. Microverse Battery = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Matter Ball Quest item for ‘Dude, Where’s my Rick?’ (NPC = Dandy Rick)
18. Purified Fleeb = Fleeb + Turbulent Juice Tube Crafting item.
19. Mutant Bacteria Cell = Bacteria Cell + Turbulent Juice Tube Crafting item.
20. Dark Energy Ball = Fleeb + Bacteria Cell Quest item for ‘A matter of Rick or Death’. (NPC = Four Eye Rick)
21. Dark Matter Ball = Dark Energy Ball + Turbulent Juice Tube Quest item for ‘This rick must fly’. (NPC = Dandy Rick)
22. Motherboard = Battery + Circuit Board + Cable Quest item for ‘Rickbooting a new life’. (NPC = Robot Rick)
23. Dog Collar = Cable + Tin Can Quest item for ‘A rick and his morty’. (NPC = A scientist known as Rick)
24. Love Potion = Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell Quest item for ‘The love ricktor’. (NPC = Jerry)
25. Robot = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard Quest item for ‘The ricktatorship’. (NPC = Bluu)
26. Butter Robot = Robot + Tin Can Quest item for ‘Butter me up Rick’. (NPC = Jerry)
27. Gwendolyn Doll = Robot + Love Potion Quest item for ‘Behind every lover, there is a Rick’. (NPC = Guard Rick)
28. Time Crystal = Purifies Fleeb + Dark Energy Ball Quest item for ‘Just in the rick of time’. (NPC = Flargo)
29. Time Stabilizing Collar = Time Crystal + Dog Collar Quest item for ‘Rick Around the Clock’. (NPC = Flargo)
30. Interdimensional Cable Box = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Time Crystal Quest item for ‘The Cable Rick’. (NPC = Baloogy Mellow)
31. Neutrino Bomb = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Energy Ball Quest item for ‘Rickastrophe of the 4th Kind’. (NPC = Humox 5)
32. Interdimensional Goggles = Supercharged Battery + Time Crystal + Tin Can Quest item for ‘The rick in me is a rick in you’. (NPC = Jerry)
33. IQ-Enhancing Helmet = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Turbulent Juice Tube Quest item for ‘Ricktelligence Quotient’. (NPC = Doofus Rick)
34. Roy VR Headset = Interdimensional Goggles + IQ-Enhancing Helmet Quest item for ‘Virtual Rickality’. (NPC = Mascot Morty)
Video Rating: 7/10!
Cronenberg Morty is one of the rarest and most powerful Mortys in the game, with stats rivaled to that of the One True Morty.
My odds that I have experienced are listed below. They are known to be random, however.
Finding Cronenberg post-Council of Ricks completion in the portal levels: 1/20 Obtaining Cronenberg randomly with coupons for Blips and Chits: 1/40-100.
The only Morty that is rarer is Mascot Morty, and odds of getting him are 0% because he is not a catchable character yet. Mascot Morty will become available some time in February 2016, whenever the next update comes out.
Hopefully this information help you, especially if you’re trying to catch them all.
I filmed the app using my iPhone and lightning cable connected to QuickTime. The audio was recorded using Video Memos from Apple apps.
Video Rating: 5/10!